Comprehensive - Downtown Boston

1 post / 0 new
ophed.admin
Comprehensive - Downtown Boston

Dear Doctor,

I hope this note finds you well.  I am in the process of contacting established physicians in hopes of enlisting your assistance with a search I am conducting.  I am working with a solo ophthalmologist located approximately one hour outside of Downtown Boston searching for a surgeon and future practice partner.

The incoming surgeon can anticipate performing at least 300 cataracts in the first year of practice in addition to other general ophthalmology procedures.  Opportunity to build a subspecialty practice available.  A very competitive income guarantee, production incentive bonus and partnership track (two years) in both the practice and practice owned ASC are available.  This is an opportunity to have an outstanding practice during the week while generating an income that allows for the weekend place in Boston!

If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at either my office (800-880-2020x224), cell (602-692-7702), or email (billg@bjbmedical.com<mailto:billg@bjbmedical.com>).  All inquires will remain confidential.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Bill Gladney, MPA
Director of Operations
BJB Medical Associates, Inc.
7900 E. Greenway Road
Suite 203-B
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Office:  800-880-2020x224
Fax:  480-421-1805
Cell:  602-692-7702
Email:  billg@bjbmedical.com<mailto:billg@bjbmedical.com>