Welcome to RetinaDx
RetinaDx is a unique forum designed to provide ophthalmologists and retina specialists an opportunity to share their experiences in the diagnosis and management of retinal diseases through a case presentation format.
RetinaDx makes it easy to raise questions about a particular diagnosis, begin a dialogue, and collaborate on publication of case series.
- Easy navigation tabs for review of the patient’s history, exam and imaging studies
- Concise diagnosis and differential diagnosis
- Practical “Teaching Points” that can be applied to everyday practice
- Discussion board for comments
- Ability to post a puzzling case for comment and opinion by others
- Image library – a great way to test your knowledge or just review diagnoses
- Can browse through previously posted cases
Again, welcome to RetinaDx. I hope you enjoy using this website and encourage your feedback.