Objectives: At the conclusion of this conference the resident/student should have an understanding of retinal detachment and should be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of retinal detachment
- Identify the differential diagnoses associated with retinal detachment
- Identify the treatment options for retinal detachment
- Recognize the surgical objectives in retinal detachment repair surgery
- Recognize the appropriate risk factors for retinal detachment
Reading Assignment: Please read the BCSC Retina chapter prior to the conference.